Another word for fender


buffer, cowcatcher, fender, pilot - an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track

fender - a low metal guard to confine falling coals to a hearth

buffer, fender - a cushion-like device that reduces shock due to an impact

fender, wing - a barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud

Example:- in Britain they call a fender a wing

Tweets containing the word fender

Source : WordNet